Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Realizations of 2011
10 things I have realized/learned in 2011:
1. I am a lot stronger that I thought (emotionally) and I am pretty strong physically. Mothers get nice muscles.
2. I can do this single mom stuff on my own. It takes a lot of hard work, dedication and a good support system. and I wouldn't change a thing about how everything came to be.
3. I am a great mother. Being one is the only thing I have ever fully been confident about and it came naturally. If you need proof, just look at my son :)
4. I have the best parents, brother and sista sista. Without them, I really do not know what I would do, be doing or where I'd be. They have been my biggest support system especially this past year.
5. I FINALLY got a diagnosis/help for what's been going on for the past 14 years and I'm starting to feel more "normal". Thank you to Dr. Z!
6. Just because I look young, doesn't mean I am mentally.
7. I realized that I need to start playing softball and/or baseball again. It felt so good to be on a ball field on December 28th.
8. I'm really starting to accept that my body is the way it is. I weigh less than before I was pregnant but my body isn't the same.
9. Dating, meeting a man is the most intimidating scary thing to me. I don't know how people find their true love but it scares me completely. I know what I want but I don't think he is out there.
10. I learned who my (true) friend(s) are.
love.faith.hope.dream
shana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment