Wednesday, April 4, 2012

the best thing..

The best thing (to me)....



watching this little man grow up, change, become his own, form a personality (he becomes more precious, cute each day), the way he looks at the world.. is just plain amazing. I had no idea how much impact becoming a mother would have on me but it has completely changed me, inside and out.


Thing I've learned since becoming a mama:
*patience
*unconditional love
*life goes by way too fast so slow down and really focus on what matters
*love at first sight
*to be thankful when I can use the restroom alone or shower or eat
*that I want more kids
*new found respect for my parents
*best experience of my life

love always.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this blog post! The love you have for Gavin definitely comes through. And that picture of him is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete