*powerful
*at ease
*can breathe a little easier
*can sleep a little bit better
*HAPPY
*comfortable
is how I feel since the last box of crap is FINALLY gone from the mr. ex crap. It may not seem like a big deal but to me, it is. getting rid of this stuff that we shared, that I bought for him, he got for me, etc.. I did it alone and it was my way of some closure. sometimes I get so wrapped up in being angry and hurt that I forget that I am strong and much better than to let him defeat me. The whole process of getting rid of (so) much, I kept thinking, "we were supposed to grow old together", "we were supposed to be a family and keep it growing". It's tough to face the truth but literally, I'd be worse if I didn't know the truth. and part of me feels like some people knew what he was doing/going to do. I just can only hope that the friends (that were friends with both of us) are loyal to either me or him, not both.
I just really need a friend.. I feel so far away from the friends I have that I'm so afraid that I'm going to lose the closeness of them. When I moved out here from PA, the friends I had became distant and when I would visit, some were nowhere to be found. Everyone has their own lives and schedules (I know that, I am one of them), but having friends (and family) makes us who we are and helps us in every way.
VENTING: it feels good and needs to be done.
love always*
I'm so proud of you for eradicating him from your life :) I'll always be loyal to you shana!! I know I'm MIA sometimes but know that I'm always here for you!! You're so strong and wonderful and deserve the best in life. <3
ReplyDeleteyou are one strong woman shana. you are doing everything you can to protect gavin and to help him grow into an amazing young man that i know he will be. it may seem far down the road at times, but you will find someone, someone who will treat you like you DESERVE to be treated and the sun will shine again. i promise you this. good things happen to those who are patient and kind. i am (and i know kathleen is too!) always here for you. i know we just started getting close, but that doesn't mean i don't care about you. we all love you and just wish you all the happiness in the world!
ReplyDeleteyou warm my heart ladies <3 so blessed to have both of you in my life!! thank you for EVERYTHING. and know that I am always here for you two also!
ReplyDelete